We are committed to develop people and reward contributions.
What you will do
- Work in a collaborative environment to make a direct impact to our firm.
- Set up and manage our AWS environment, enable distributed computing/storage, which are essential for the investment team to achieve high productivity.
What we look for
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience with configuration management like Ansible and Chef
- Ability to automate tasks using scripting languages like Shell and Python
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies
- Hands on knowledge and experience with AWS, including distributed storage and computing
- Knowledge of best practices in high-availability services
- Ability to work independently and lead small projects
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Familiarity with tools like Git, Jenkins and Splunk is a plus
- Familiarity with IT systems in financial services is a plus
Note: background in finance is not a requirement. You will pick them up as needed.
What we believe in
- Simplicity and transparency is preferred to complexity and obscurity
- Testing and documentation is an integral part of the development cycle
- Good technology is an essential element in the success of a quantitative hedge fund
What we offer
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Medical, dental and disability insurance, and flexible healthcare and commuter spending accounts
- Premium snacks and beverages
- Weekly onsite Yoga classes